A closer look at the Kearney Breast Center
Kearney Breast Center medical experts and staff take a personal approach to caring for each patient, by providing advanced imaging technology, exceptional diagnostic capabilities, compassionate services, prompt results reporting, and the convenience of a comprehensive breast center all under one roof.
The Center is beautifully designed, giving you a modern yet supportive atmosphere as soon as you enter. Located on the fourth floor of the Physicians' Pavilion on Southwest's main campus off Mill Plain Boulevard, the Center is designed with enough room to accommodate the community's need for sophisticated medical care and a host of complementary services.
Kearney Breast Center Highlights
- Three digital mammography rooms
- Two diagnostic ultrasound rooms
- Patient/physician consulting rooms
- Bone density scanning rooms located near the entrance, for the convenience of male and female patients who do not need to visit more private examination areas of the facility
- Complementary/alternative therapy rooms, lymphedema treatment
- Dedicated conference area for women's health activities and events
- Coordination with breast reconstruction services
- Tea alcove and specialty gift shop