The Functional Agility and Speed Training (F.A.S.T) clinic is designed to improve each athletic performance while minimizing the risk of injury in order to prepare for demands of competition.
At the conclusion of the program the athlete will increase their speed, agility, muscular strength and posture through the use of movement based training.
F.A.S.T. Clinic will include:
- Individualized evaluation from physical therapists and athletic trainers with expertise in sports medicine.
- Professional and personalized assessment of their current running and jumping technique.
- A comprehensive six week training program, two days a week.
- Flexibility, strength and agility tests.
- Initial testing for baseline measures, and re-testing at the conclusion of the clinic.
- An evaluation and assessment to determine strengths and areas of improvement.
F.A.S.T. Clinic Participants Must:
- Be able to run for 30 minutes, pain free
- Be 14 years old or older
- Have medical clearance required for current injuries
Questions? Call: 360.514.2048