|Northwest Behavioral Medicine
Contact: 360.696.5016 | Fax: 360.696.5032
Memorial Health Center, Suite 306
3400 Main Street, Vancouver, WA 98663 map it(use entrance for Urgent Care, take elevator to 3rd floor)
Maps and directions for Memorial Campus, C-Tran, parking
The health care professionals at Northwest Behavioral Medicine (private provider practice associated with PeaceHealth Southwest) believe a person's mental health involves the whole body as well as the mind.
Each treatment program is tailored to the individual needs of each patient. Our providers:
Michael J. Bernstein, MD
Southwest Behavioral Health Program
James Douglas, MD
Michael Rothenfluch, MD
Patti Morgan, MN, ARNP, BC
Pam Stover, MN, ARNP, PMHNP-BC
Suzanne Cunningham-Burchette, MA, LMHC, BC
Glossary of terms:
- PMHNP = Psychatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- ARNP = Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- LMHC = License Mental Health Counselor
- BC = Board Certified
- MD = Doctor of Medicine
- MN = Master's degree in nursing
Safe, secure, and simple.
| - Create and maintain your
personal health record —
accessible only by you
- Appointment requests
- Refill prescriptions
A few things to know when you register:
- It will take a few minutes to complete the set up. Be sure to have your insurance card handy if you have one.
- Link to your doctor/provider.
- Schedule your appointment or request a refill in the left column.
- You can state a reason for your appointment and up to three times that are best for you.
- You will receive a follow-up email or call.
Return to Behavioral Health page