Branding PHMG – FY13, Q1 Media Plan
Vancouver Mall Event
- Print ads: Oregonian, Columbian, Vancouver Family Magazine, Vancouver Business Journal, Metro Parent, Senior Messenger, Live Well, and Reflector
- Digital: Oregon Live, Facebook, FOX News webpage (spotlights PHMG services)
- Direct Mail: New Movers, ED patients, Talk with the Doc events, SW Health newsletter articles, and targeted patient acquisition direct mailings
- Social Media: Search engine ads, YouTube videos and Facebook ads (this includes placing a tip from a provider every week).
- Search engine optimization: purchasing key words to more our name up on the list.
- Billboards: Battle Ground and Camas
- Cinetopia: promoting PHMG brand, along with OB/GYN and Family Medicine
- Television commercial spots
- TV Media: FOX news, PSAs, and YOU 101 spots
- Print Media: Vancouver Family Magazine articles spotlighting our providers
- Community Events: Clark County Fair, Harvest Days (BG), Ridgefield Night Out, Camas Women's Night
A one week event in October where PHSW/PHMG will have a store in the Vancouver Mall. During this week we will have fun health events. Each day will focus on a different service within PHMG.
- Monday: Heart day – will include Thoracic/Vascular surgery and Neurology (stroke)
- Tuesday: Family Medicine – MD Match event, potential patients will have a chance to find their doctor right by meeting several family medicine doctors at a fun evening event.
- Wednesday: Ortho/Rehab Medicine screening and purse weight activity
- Thursday: Weight Center, include weight loss surgery information and how to pack a healthy lunch for your kids.
- Friday: Breast Health – Kearney Breast Center and Plastic Surgery
- Saturday: Tech Day – People will get a chance to use the latest healthcare technology, including the DaVinci, EBUS, Vectra 3D, PAD screenings, and a Zumba event to promote PAD screenings at the Vascular Clinic.
- Sunday: Family Birth Center and OB/GYN activities that will include dads wearing the pregnancy suit and getting their photo taken and baby care tips.
PeaceHealth Medical Group Web Statistics
"YOU 101: How-To Improve You" Spotlights Family Medicine
Family Medicine was the focus of the YOU 101 program for August. In the direct mailing we focused on helping moms get their kids back to school. Media mix included direct mail to 15,000, print ads, digital promotion, social media, internal communications, and FOX KPTV which talked about sports physicals.
PeaceHealth Medical Group's services are spotlighted throughout the September/October issue of Southwest Health.