Funds and Donations
Donations to the PeaceHealth Southwest Foundation are used to meet current and future needs of the Medical Center. This could include purchasing capital equipment, starting new programs, enhancing existing services or funding creative ideas that make a difference in the personal care we provide.
Funds to which you may donate are listed below. If you would like to make a gift to something other than what is listed here, please call the Foundation at (360) 514-3106.
The following funds have been designated as 2012 Fundraising Priorities:
- Neurosciences Institute: This fund supports the creation of the Neurosciences Institute to provide the finest care available for neurological diseases and brain trauma.
- Heart and Vascular Center: This fund supports our Level 1 Heart and Vascular Center which provides the highest level interventional heart and vascular procedures.
- Hospice Programs: Choose to support the Ray Hickey Hospice House, Hospice Southwest, Palliative Care, Hope Bereavement, and/or Bereavement Camp. These funds all strive to meet the medical, spiritual and emotional needs for end of life patients and their families.
- Area of Greatest Need: This critical fund allows our Board and Administration to respond to the most urgent needs of our patients and hospital.
You may also donate to the following designated funds:
- Advanced Breast Imaging for Low Income/Uninsured Women
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Behavioral Health Services
- Brain and Spine Center of Excellence
- Cancer Center of Excellence
- Cancer Center Research
- Chapel Fund
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Family Birth Center
- Family Medicine
- Great Nurses Fund
- Health Career Scholarship Program
- Holtzman Twins NICU
- Information Technology
- Interventional Pain Clinic
- Kearney Breast Center
- Library Services
- Patients in Need
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Project Green Hospital
- Volunteer/Guest Services