Who We Are
Southwest Medical Group is a provider-centric family of multi-specialty clinics. In support of Southwest’s mission of serving the health needs of Clark County, we are actively developing several primary care and specialty facilities throughout the region.
Providers at Southwest Medical Group benefit from supportive practice management systems and have the opportunity to play a strong role in governing the group. All SMG board seats are comprised of medical providers. Various committees play a role in improving process, leadership, recruitment, education and compensation.
The Southwest Washington Health System family:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center. An award-winning not-for-profit, 442-bed hospital located in Vancouver.
- Columbia United Providers. A community-based health plan.
- Family Medicine of Southwest Washington Residency. Established in 1995, FMSW is an unopposed, community-based, University of Washington-affiliated program.
- Southwest Imaging Centers. Free-standing diagnostic imaging services.
- Southwest Washington Regional Surgery Center, LLC. An ambulatory surgery facility.
- Southwest Washington Medical Center Foundation. A not-for-profit foundation that raises and manages contributions on behalf of Southwest Washington Medical Center.