|Your Choice for Urgent (non-life threatening) Medical Needs
Urgent medical concerns can happen any time day or night, and we know it's not always possible to make an appointment with your own physician or provider of choice. PeaceHealth Southwest's Urgent Care Clinic is open 24/7 to meet your family's urgent health care needs as they arise.
Key features include:
- Care for all urgent medical needs: minor illness and injury
- Care for adults and children
- Walk-ins welcome
- Plenty of parking
- Rapid stabilization and transfer of patients needing emergency care
- Referrals to specialists
- X-ray and Lab services available
- Southwest Outpatient Pharmacy services available onsite
- ASL Language Accessible
- Reputation and back-up of Southwest's ER
Meeting your urgent medical needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We know your family's urgent medical needs don't happen on a schedule. That's why PeaceHealth Southwest's Urgent Care Clinic is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Conveniently located at 3400 Main Street in Vancouver, the clinic has easy access from I-5. No appointments necessary.
PeaceHealth Southwest Emergency Department and Trauma Services at Mill Plain Campus