Types of wounds
We assess each situation individually and work with you and your doctor to make sure that your treatment plan best suits your needs.
If you have any of the conditions listed below, we can help you.
Return to Wound Healing main page
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Lower leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Bone infections (osteomyelitis)
- Skin tears or lacerations
- Radiation burns
- Post-operative infected wounds
- Slow or non-healing surgical wounds
- Wounds from brown recluse spider bites
- Failing or compromised skin/muscle grafts or flaps
- Wounds over 30 days old failing multiple treatments or therapies
For further questions, or to schedule a time to see a Wound Healing Center doctor, call 360.514.HEAL (4325).