Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Who We Are:
PeaceHealth Medical Group Thoracic and Vascular Surgery combines two surgical specialties into one office, delivering a level of medical expertise that is unique to this region. The surgeons are specially trained and highly skilled in the use of modern medicine's most advanced treatment options for thoracic and vascular conditions.
What We Do:
We offer an array of cutting edge diagnostic, vascular (arterial and venous), open and endovascular, and thoracic (chest) surgical services. Our nationally renowned surgeons are equipped to diagnose and treat complex cases with access to the latest technology and treatment options, using minimally invasive procedures.
Thoracic (Chest) Surgical Services:
Provide care for patients suffering from trauma or disease within the chest walls.
Learn more about thoracic surgical services.
Vascular and Endovascular Surgical Services
Provide care for patients with vascular deficiencies.
- Abdominal / Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic and Iliac Artery Occlusive Disease
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Mesenteric Arterial Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Renal Vascular Disease
Learn more about vascular surgical services.
Minimally Invasive Vein Procedures
Vein Center - offering the most comprehensive spider and varicose vein treatments.
- Resume normal activity within 1-2 days
- Outpatient procedure
- Minimal or no scarring
- Covered by most insurance companies
Learn more about vein treatments.
Consultations and medical care of primary and secondary prevention of vascular diseases through:
- Risk-factor modifications
- Pharmacological therapy
- Lifestyle changes, including diet and exercise
- Full range of non-invasive vascular disgnostic services
- Preventive health screenings
- Vascular ultrasound specialty trained technologists